An Old Orchard Beach Vacation Property
Get away for an Old Orchard Beach Vacation at the best looking beach house in all of Old Orchard Beach! This 3 story home has 6 bedrooms and sleeps 24 people, making it ideal for large family gatherings or retreats. Outside, guests enjoy the shade of the pergola, outdoor patio furniture, gas fireplace and grill, built-in 10 person hot tub, outdoor shower, and stone pathway leading to the gate, which takes you to the beach just 50 yards away.
The Odena House Features:
- 5,000 sq. ft.
- 6 bedrooms (1st & 3rd floor masters), sleeps 24
- 4 bathrooms, 3 full, 1 half
- Wifi, Smart TV with Fire TV Stick
- Game room, ping pong, foosball, deluxe skee ball and more
- Outdoor living, fire pit, hot tub, tables and chairs
- Beach chairs, towels and sand toys
- Kayaks and bicycles
- 50 yards to the beach
- Children welcome!
- Take our Video Tour – HERE!
The 1st Floor
The 1st floor’s open floor plan makes for a very relaxing visit. The living room, dining room and kitchen with large island, open out onto the patio and gardens. In the kitchen you’ll find state of the art appliances and an island that comfortably seats 8. The dining room table sits another 10. A cozy sitting area with gas fireplace is a lovely spot to snuggle up by the fire or play a game.
1 bedroom with ensuite bath is also located on the first floor – a favorite room for older adults who prefer not to climb the stairs. The king size memory foam mattress allows a restful night’s sleep, and lots of space to stretch out. The ensuite bath features a large shower and double sinks. An additional 1/2 bath completes the first floor of this Old Orchard Beach vacation home.
On the 2nd floor you’ll find a large open family living room with smart TV, lots of seating, and full size pull out sofa bed. The space opens out onto a balcony with fabulous ocean views. 2 bedrooms, each with a queen bed, are located off the living room, one includes views of the beach. Open the windows and enjoy the sounds of the crashing waves.
Across the living room to the other side of the upstairs area, you’ll come to room 4, the bunk room. The lower beds each have a trundle which open additional twin size mattresses for a total of 9 beds in the room. The upstairs bath has a tub/shower combo and also includes the home’s washer and dryer.
The 3rd floor features the home’s 2nd master suite. A large open space includes a couch, new Peloton bike, sitting area and desk space. The king size bed anchors the other side of the room.
The 3rd floor bath includes double sinks and large double shower. A 6th bedroom has 3 twin beds plus a trundle. A 3rd floor balcony opens out onto stunning ocean views.
Fun and Games
Downstairs in the basement you’ll find outdoor games, kayaks (2 single, 1 tandem), bikes, sand toys, corn hole, beach chairs, and boogie boards. The door leading to outside makes getting what you need quick and easy.
The basement also includes an indoor game area with ping pong table, foosball table, and a deluxe skee ball machine. The basement games room often becomes a favorite hangout for the kids.
- All linens and towels provided. Bathroom amenities also include hair dryer, toilet paper, and basic soaps.
- Kitchen includes: dishware, silverware, glasses, mugs, pots & pans, Keurig coffee maker, dishwasher, toaster, ice maker, blender, kettle, and paper towels.
- Washer/Dryer, air conditioning, printer.
- Parking for up to 6 vehicles, plus additional spaces across the road.
- $999-$1,499 nightly Fri & Sat, $599-$1,099 nightly Sun-Thurs, 1-2 night minimum stay required mid September through mid June.
- $12,500-$16,500 weekly, Saturday to Saturday, 7 night minimum stay required mid June through mid September.
- Rates based on up to 10 guests. Additional guests $50 each nightly.
- Cleaning fee $400.
- Early check in (more than 2 hours): $200. Less than 2 hours: free.
- Please check availability for prices based on your exact dates and number of guests.
- 1-2 night stay required mid September through mid June. A 7 night stay is required mid June through mid September.
- Check in after 4pm, check out before 10am.
- After 10pm guests must move inside the cottages. There is a strict noise ordinance in town. Deposit shall be forfeited if police are called.
- No pets are allowed on the property. If a pet is brought, the deposit shall be forfeited and the guests will be asked to leave.
- Absolutely no smoking in the house. If smoking is discovered the deposit shall be forfeited.
- For your safety and ours we have installed 3 outdoor video surveillance cameras. Each camera is located above or next to an exit door. These 3 cameras point outwards out at the street, driveway and outside balcony. These cameras record people as they approach the entrances to the house. The camera’s range is approximately 100 yards. If you have any concerns about our outdoor surveillance system feel free to message me.
- View full agency rental policies.
What our Guests are Saying:
December 2023. 5/5 Great views and wonderful for large group. We stayed at the property with a group of girl friends and had a wonderful time. The property has amazing views, very easy access to the beach, ample parking and all the amenities. The property is also close to other amenities. The host was very responsive. Would definitely visit again.
November 2023. 5/5 We stayed for 3 days in November with our kids and another family. Kids ages range from 7-15. They used the hot tub a lot! We cooked a ton and enjoyed lounging by the fire. A great spot for a change of scenery! Clean and cozy and roomy!
October 2023. 5/5 A wonderful birthday celebration!! An incredible 2 night stay in a warm wonderful Victorian beach house about 20yards from the ocean. it was my 80th birthday celebration with 7 dear friends…We ate well, walked the beach and definitely slept well. The cleaning team was spot on. Very clean when we entered…THANK YOU so very much, Jason and his team. Nancy
October 2023. 5/5 The home was absolutely gorgeous. We stayed in October from Thursday to Sunday and it was perfect. You can watch the sun rise from any of the 3 levels while sipping coffee in the sunroom or on the second or third floor balconies… breathtaking views. Owners were super friendly and helpful. The home was meticulously cleaned before our arrival and no issues while there. Our teenage kids loved the basement and all the games they could play. It was nice that they had their own space! Highly recommend this place. Book it – you won’t be disappointed.”
April 2023. 5/5 Didn’t want to leave!! We had such and amazing time during our stay. The house is absolutely AMAZING!!! It is very spacious, beautifully decorated and has everything that you need. Chris met us at the property and was great explaining everything to us. The hot tub was a huge hit! Being so close to the beach was also a bonus. We can’t wait to stay here again!
February 2023. 5/5 This was the second year that we’ve stayed here. The house is beautiful and we had an amazing time.
January 2023. 5/5 From check-in to check-out- easy, wonderful, always the best time. Gorg location and house. Chris was always available if needed. 3 years in a row and planning to continue to rent for many years to come. Thanks for another memorable weekend ! Xo
December 2022. 5/5 Family is evertything! Very special trip for my family as my mom is 92 and my husband has stage 4 cancer. So we were so happy to stay in this beautiful home! Very spacious! Lovely decor. Even though it is a large house it was very cozy with different living areas. We never felt crowded
Sept 2022. 5/5 Wedding weekend in OOB! This beach rental was rented for our extended wedding weekend for us and our entire wedding party. There isn’t any other place in old orchard beach that could come close to the amazing experience we were able to share while staying there. Between the beautiful location right on the beach, and very small drive to our venue, our wedding weekend was made much more exciting and memorable by renting this beach house. It was extremely clean and offered us plenty of sleeping arrangements. We could not have done better! Thank you to the owners and entire crew that work to keep this house rentable. Great memories were made!
October 2022. 5/5 Amazing property! I celebrated my 40th birthday with 11 of my closest friends and we couldn’t have ben happier with this property! So much space to spread out and enjoy ourselves. We lucked out with a beautiful beach sunset, and some gorgeous sunrises. The hot tub and fire pit were wonderful ways to enjoy the outside and relax together. Fully stocked kitchen with more than enough plates and glasses, and even decorative platters to serve up delicious dishes. Highly recommend!!