An Old Orchard Beach Vacation Property
Get away for an Old Orchard Beach Vacation at the best looking beach house in all of Old Orchard Beach! This 3 story home has 6 bedrooms and sleeps 24 people, making it ideal for large family gatherings or retreats. Outside, guests enjoy the shade of the pergola, outdoor patio furniture, gas fireplace and grill, built-in 10 person hot tub, outdoor shower, and stone pathway leading to the gate, which takes you to the beach just 50 yards away.
The Odena House Features:
- 5,000 sq. ft.
- 6 bedrooms (1st & 3rd floor masters), sleeps 24
- 5 bathrooms, 4 full, 1 half
- Wifi, Smart TV with Fire TV Stick
- Game room, ping pong, foosball, pool table, deluxe skee ball and more
- Outdoor living, fire pit, hot tub, tables and chairs
- Beach chairs, towels and sand toys
- Kayaks and bicycles
- 50 yards to the beach
- Children welcome!
- Take our Video Tour – HERE!
The 1st Floor
The 1st floor’s open floor plan makes for a very relaxing visit. The living room, dining room and kitchen with large island, open out onto the patio and gardens. In the kitchen you’ll find state of the art appliances and an island that comfortably seats 8. The dining room table sits another 10. A cozy sitting area with gas fireplace is a lovely spot to snuggle up by the fire or play a game.
1 bedroom with ensuite bath is also located on the first floor – a favorite room for older adults who prefer not to climb the stairs. The king size memory foam mattress allows a restful night’s sleep, and lots of space to stretch out. The ensuite bath features a large shower and double sinks. An additional 1/2 bath completes the first floor of this Old Orchard Beach vacation home.
On the 2nd floor you’ll find a large open family living room with smart TV, lots of seating, and full size pull out sofa bed. The space opens out onto a balcony with fabulous ocean views. 2 bedrooms, each with a queen bed, are located off the living room, one includes views of the beach. Open the windows and enjoy the sounds of the crashing waves.
Across the living room to the other side of the upstairs area, you’ll come to room 4, the bunk room. The lower beds each have a trundle which open additional twin size mattresses for a total of 9 beds in the room. The upstairs bath has a tub/shower combo and also includes the home’s washer and dryer.
The 3rd floor features the home’s 2nd master suite. A large open space includes a couch, new Peloton bike, sitting area and desk space. The king size bed anchors the other side of the room.
The 3rd floor bath includes double sinks and large double shower. A 6th bedroom has 3 twin beds plus a trundle. A 3rd floor balcony opens out onto stunning ocean views.
Fun and Games
Downstairs in the basement you’ll find outdoor games, kayaks (2 single, 1 tandem), bikes, sand toys, corn hole, beach chairs, and boogie boards. The door leading to outside makes getting what you need quick and easy.
The basement also includes an indoor game area with ping pong table, foosball table, pool table, air hockey, and a deluxe skee ball machine. The basement games room often becomes a favorite hangout for the kids.
- All linens and towels provided. Bathroom amenities also include hair dryer, toilet paper, and basic soaps.
- Kitchen includes: dishware, silverware, glasses, mugs, pots & pans, Keurig coffee maker, dishwasher, toaster, ice maker, blender, kettle, and paper towels.
- Washer/Dryer, air conditioning, printer.
- Parking for up to 6 vehicles, plus additional spaces across the road.
- $999-$1,499 nightly Fri & Sat, $599-$1,099 nightly Sun-Thurs, 2 night minimum stay required mid September through mid June.
- $12,500-$14,500 weekly, Saturday to Saturday, 7 night minimum stay required mid June through mid September.
- Rates based on up to 10 guests. Additional guests $50 each nightly.
- Cleaning fee $400.
- Early check in (more than 2 hours): $200. Less than 2 hours: free.
- Please check availability for prices based on your exact dates and number of guests.
- 2 night stay required mid September through mid June. A 7 night stay is required mid June through mid September.
- Check in after 4pm, check out before 10am.
- After 10pm guests must move inside the cottages. There is a strict noise ordinance in town. Deposit shall be forfeited if police are called.
- No pets are allowed on the property. If a pet is brought, the deposit shall be forfeited and the guests will be asked to leave.
- Absolutely no smoking in the house. If smoking is discovered the deposit shall be forfeited.
- For your safety and ours we have installed 3 outdoor video surveillance cameras. Each camera is located above or next to an exit door. These 3 cameras point outwards out at the street, driveway and outside balcony. These cameras record people as they approach the entrances to the house. The camera’s range is approximately 100 yards. If you have any concerns about our outdoor surveillance system feel free to message me.
- View full agency rental policies.
What our Guests are Saying:
“The home was absolutely gorgeous. We stayed in October from Thursday to Sunday and it was perfect. You can watch the sun rise from any of the 3 levels while sipping coffee in the sunroom or on the second or third floor balconies… breathtaking views. Owners were super friendly and helpful. The home was meticulously cleaned before our arrival and no issues while there. Our teenage kids loved the basement and all the games they could play. It was nice that they had their own space! Highly recommend this place. Book it – you won’t be disappointed.”