Discover Old Orchard Beach in Maine
A Premier New England Beach Town on Saco Bay
Get ready for some real rest and relaxation during your Maine coast getaway on beautiful Saco Bay. Come stretch out on our 7 spacious miles of wide sandy beach and visit the classic pier with its Ferris wheel, rides, seafood restaurants, and fireworks every summer Thursday night. OOB has plenty of activities and attractions to choose from with a little something for everyone. Shopping and dining on the boardwalk, fishing charters, amusement parks, golfing, mini golfing, river rafting, night life, wildlife, and so much more at Old Orchard Beach in Maine!
Attractions & Entertainment
at Old Orchard Beach in Maine
- Funtown Splashtown USA
- OOB Ballpark – Watch The Surge, Empire League baseball team play here every summer.
- Old Orchard Beach Pier – shops, galleries, restaurants and bars above the waves.
- Palace Playland – OOB’s historic, seaside amusement park
- Seaside Pavillion – Live entertainment venue
- Saco Farmers Market
- Harmon Museum – the Old Orchard Beach Historical Society
What our Guests are Saying:
“A 1 If you haven’t been to Old Orchard Beach, you should. A wonderful, iconic, clean beach where you can walk for miles. There are tons of activities close by to satisfy everyone’s tastes whether young, old or in between. In addition, there all lots & lots of excellent places to eat for all kinds of appetites.”