An Ocean Park Vacation Home
Are you looking for the best Old Orchard Beach AirBnB? Consider the Odessa Victorian, a charming 1876 Victorian home that welcomes up to 16 guests in 5 bedrooms. Situated in the quiet neighborhood of Old Orchard Beach known as Ocean Park, the newest of our Old Orchard Beach vacation rentals sits just 3 houses in from the shore.
Built in an age of large families, this 2 story Victorian enjoys open and airy rooms with lots of windows and high ceilings. Step outside to enjoy the wrap-around porches. Sit and relax with your coffee in the early morning or a glass of wine in the evening. Take in the ocean views from the upstairs deck. Grill up dinner on the charcoal grill and dine al fresco on the dining patio. The beautifully landscaped private yard and gardens add to this perfect getaway.
The Odessa Victorian Features:
- 5,000 sq. ft.
- 5 bedrooms, 16 beds, sleeps 16
- 3 bathrooms, 2 full, 1 half
- Wifi, TVs, DVD, VCR, video library
- Porches, decks, outdoor grill
- Steps to the ocean
- Children welcome
The 1st Floor
The 1st floor includes the living room, kitchen, dining room, bathroom, and bedroom with queen bed. The spacious kitchen allows for wonderful gatherings around the kitchen island and dining table. Sit by the bay windows overlooking the property or relax in the sun room filled with children’s board games and books.
Snuggle up in the living room by the gas fireplace watching a movie on the big screen. The home features Amazon Fire Stick – watch sports, TV shows & movies on your own streaming network (Amazon, Netflix, Hulu). The house has high speed Wifi. To ensure maximum WiFi reach, extenders have been installed. The sleeper sofa can sleep 2 additional guests.
Upstairs there’s 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. The Master enjoys ocean views, queen size bed, and en-suite bath. The bunk room includes 2 bunks (4 beds). The guest room has a queen bed and bunk. The back bedroom includes 2 twin beds.
Each bathroom include tissue, body wash soap, shampoo, conditioner and hair dryer. Wonderfully comfortable bedding has recently been purchased including all new mattresses, linens, pillows and bath towels.
- All linens and towels provided. Hair dryer, AC, toilet paper, basic soaps, and printer.
- Kitchen includes: dishware, silverware, glasses, mugs, pots & pans, standard coffee maker and new Keurig coffee maker, dishwasher, toaster, ice maker, blender, kettle, and paper towels.
- There’s also a washer and dryer. Therefore, there’s no need to wear the same clothes every day (unless you prefer to)!
- Parking for up to 4 vehicles is available in the driveway/parking area. Additional parking is available directly in front of the house. You can park a vehicle on the street for the entire week without any restrictions or charges.
- $899-$1199 nightly Fri & Sat, $599-$899 nightly Sun-Thurs, 2 night minimum stay required mid September through mid June.
- $9,999-$10,999 weekly, Saturday to Saturday, 7 night minimum stay required mid June through mid September.
- Rates based on up to 12 guests. Additional guests $50 each nightly.
- Cleaning fee $300.
- Early check-in (more than 2 hours): $200. Less than 2 hours: free.
- Please check availability for prices based on your exact dates and number of guests.
- 2 night stay required mid September-mid June. A 7 night stay is required June-September.
- Check-in after 3pm – check-out before 10am.
- After 10pm guests must move inside the cottages. There is a strict noise ordinance in town. Deposit shall be forfeited if police are called.
- No pets are allowed on the property. If a pet is brought, the deposit shall be forfeited and the guests will be asked to leave.
- Absolutely no smoking in the house. If smoking is discovered, the deposit shall be forfeited.
- View full agency rental policies.
What our Guests are Saying:
“This Old Orchard Beach AirBnB is beyond charming and exceptionally clean. Enjoy the grounds from the wrap around verandas. From the upstairs deck you can see and hear and smell the ocean. Fully equipped with fresh towels, beach chairs, huge kitchen area, comfy beds, etc, and best of all it’s the 2nd house from the beach! We could zip back and forth a dozen times a day, for snacks or drinks or extra suntan lotion. 5 minute walk to the charming town of Ocean Park with ice-cream and tennis courts and a convenience store. And a 10-15 minute walk in the other direction to the pier and the amusement park. This is our 2nd vacation here and we’ll definitely be making it a yearly event!“